Happy Monday, Pogoplug users! We are happy to announce Pogoplug Backup v. 5.1.4 for both Mac and Windows is now available. Update when prompted or download at pogoplug.com/download. A list of bug fixes and updates follows after the break.
v. 5.1.4 for Mac
This latest update fixes several issues with Pogoplug Backup software for Mac users running Mountain Lion:
- Finder no longer hangs on Mountain Lion trying to load a service that cannot be reached.
- Mountain Lion no longer experiences a kernel error when Pogoplug Drive tries to mount multiple services under the same name.
v 5.1.4 for Windows
- Pogoplug Backup no longer starts over after restarting the computer or logging out.
- Backup operations that were previously “stopped” no longer automatically restart themselves upon powering on or logging out of your computer.
- You are now able to shutdown or log out of Windows XP while Pogoplug Backup is running