Device Firmware v 3.2.7 rolled out for all Pogoplug devices on July 19, 2012. This release fixes bugs and performance issues. Issues addressed include:
- Music meta-data left behind after deleting music files.
- NTFS listFiles performance problem on large directories
- Calling searchFiles from a Sub-User account locks up admin’s Pogoplug Business
- Incorrect date when network has issues as device boots
- If Pogoplug fails initial checkin, requires reboot to checkin
- Photo metadata cleanup on delete file