How do I uninstall and reinstall Pogoplug Backup on a Mac?
- Go to Spotlight and search for ‘Terminal.” Open Terminal.
- Copy the clean up script and past into the terminal window. You may download the script here.
- Press enter and enter your password if prompted. (Note: when entering text, if it seems like your typing isn’t being recognized, it is--it’s just encoded so you can’t view it)
- This will uninstall Pogoplug Backup from your Mac
- Restart your computer, then download the latest software at http://pogoplug.com/downloads